Wrapping Up

Posted by Kimberly Palmer On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 0 comments

Official done in Amsterdam. With school work that is. Yesterday, I had my last class two classes, handed in three final papers and took one final exam. Interestingly enough, I probably won't see any grades until close to September because of all the time it'll take professors to grade, submit transcripts, convert grades from the number scale to the American system and finally get sent to Oregon. Luckily, I've got a lot more to look forward to than waiting to hear back about how I did in my classes.

Kara flies in Sunday morning to spend a few days with me in Amsterdam before my parents arrive Wednesday afternoon. I'm excited to show them where and how I've been living for the last four months. After spending a few days in the city, Woman and Bernie are heading off on their cruise down the Rhine River while Kara and I head up to Scandinavia. As of right now, we are flying into Copenhagen, traveling to Stockholm, maybe an Archipelago island, then back to Copenhagen to flying back to Amsterdam... just in time to catch our morning flight back to sunny San Diego!

I've got some fun things to look forward to in the upcoming weeks before it starts all over again with summer school and work in Oregon.

0 comments to Wrapping Up

Post a Comment